Weather 10th-13th

Tuesday – Today it’s looking to be Mostly Cloudy with a high of 73 degrees Fahrenheit, with a low of 60 degrees Fahrenheit. with a 33% chance of raining, with 88% humidity, with winds ay 6 mph.

Wednesday – On Wednesday we’re going to have scattered Showers with a high of 63 and a low of 53 degrees, with a 60% chance of raining, with 84% humidity, with winds at 11 mph.

Thursday – On Thursday it’s looking to be cloudy with a high of 64 and a low of 54, with a 20% chance of raining, 80% humid, with winds at 5 mph.

Friday – On Friday it’s looking to be partly cloudy with a high of 74, and a low of 58, with only a 10% chance of raining, 69% humid, with winds at 8 mph.

-Tyler Gleason

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s